Saturday, December 2, 2006


FREE MOVIE DAY! FREE MOVIE DAY!

On November 30th I wrote this article about AOL Video giving away 1 free movie download to users for one day only.

Well today is the day to get over to AOL Video. Here is the list of movies that you can download for free :)

Nacho Libre
The Muppets Take Manhattan
M:I:III Mission Impossible III
SpongeBob SquarePants Movie
Lara Croft: Tomb Raider
Charlie's Angels
My Dog Skip
Failure to Launch
Jack Frost
Zoolander
Patriot Games
National Lampoon's Christmas
Last Holiday
School of Rock
The Perfect Storm
Jackass: The Movie
Adam Sandler's: Eight Crazy Nights
Rugrats Go Wild
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Can't Hardly Wait
Maid in Manhattan
Star Trek I: The Motion Picture
Men in Black
All I Want for Christmas
Prince and Me
The Natural
Analyze this
D.E.B.S.
Easy Rider
Flatliners
White Christmas
Golden Child:The

I think I'm gonna get Mission Impossible III considering it looked like a cool movie but I just couldn't justify paying 20 bucks to watch that crazy guy in the theatre.

No comments: