Monday, November 27, 2006


Cingular, Samsung and Microsoft have teamed up to make one badass phone (if that is what you want to call it) with the new Blackjack. This thing is pretty much a tiny computer that makes phone calls.

Get ready to enjoy all of the innovative technology when you wrap your hands around this bad boy. The phone comes equipped with Windows Mobile software, Media Player 10 Mobile, Cingular video, a microSD slot, over five ways to receive e-mails and messaging, a 1.3-megapixle camera and much more.

This phone is also very stylish. Its sleek design makes all the other smart phones to date look like hunks of garbage to me.

I just signed up with a new 2-year contract with Qwest so I am pretty much stuck with the phone that i have. If I were not I know that I would be getting one of these things.

No comments: